Role: Senior Product Analyst - Data AnalystLocation: Remote Role or Austin, TX or Southern CA
Our client is a leader in the SaaS industry for Construction project management.
Construction impacts the lives of nearly everyone in the world, and yet it’s also one of the world’s least digitized industries. That’s why we’re looking for a talented Senior Product Analyst to join our journey to revolutionize a historically underserved industry. Get in on the ground floor of this industry's digital transformation!
As a Senior Product Analyst, you’ll partner closely with our Product, User Experience, Engineering, and Data teams to deliver actionable analytics and insights to optimize and inform the Product strategy. The ideal candidate has strong analytical skills, excellent stakeholder management and communication skills, Product or strategy experience, and the ability to generate insights from large-scale data sets. This is a great opportunity to play a key role enabling the Product organization to become more data-driven.
What you'll do:
- Partner with Product Managers, UX Designer and Engineers for one of the Product Pillars to deliver insights that drive Product roadmap and feature optimization decisions. Combine quantitative and qualitative data together to produce actionable insight and stories.
- Build strong relationships across your Product stakeholders, Data & Analytics colleagues and cross-functional partners.
- Establish useful analytical frameworks to answer sometimes ambiguous business questions; build and manage dashboards and reports to monitor product performance; partner with Data Scientist and BI Engineers on projects.
- Support Product partners in using self-service solutions like Amplitude, Tableau etc.; be a champion for using data to drive decisions and for driving data literacy across Procore.
- Bachelor’s Degree in an analytical and quantitative field, or equivalent work experience.
- 8+ years in a Product/Data Analytics role with strong problem-solving skills. MBA and/or consulting experience is a huge plus.
- Self-starter with a proven track record driving meaningful decisions and business outcomes collaborating with Product Managers and other stakeholders.
- A creative and flexible thinker who enjoys deriving actionable business insights from complex data and strategy settings.
- Excellent communication skills with experience presenting to both general and senior audiences.
- Strong SQL skills and knowledge of dbt and understanding of ETL. Experience with Tableau, or similar BI/Data Visualization tools.
- Preferred experience with Amplitude and other behavioral analytics tools (Mixpanel, Adobe Analytics etc.). A/B and statistical significance testing methods.
- Must be comfortable with an unstructured, fast moving, and constantly evolving high growth environment. Curious about what drives business trends; demonstrated capacity to learn, intellectual honesty and independent thinking.