Location: Suwanee, GA
Our established client is looking for a Senior Peoplesoft Developer to join their team for a long term contract opportunity. You will be responsible for the design, development, testing, and implementation of applications, primarily in PeopleSoft, and Web environments.
- Design, develop, test, and implement applications while maintaining enhancements and developing new functionality to optimize existing intranet and internet solutions.
- Design and implement applications systems, create applications system documentation, and resolve problems when they occur on existing systems.
- Assist in the development and maintenance of the departmental budget.
- Facilitate continuous improvement opportunities of program and project management methods based on organizational need.
- Conduct analysis of application systems.
- Report status on assigned tasks.
- Perform feasibility studies and requirement analysis.
- Assist or train other team members in resolving application problems.
- Maintain a high degree of technical competence in programming and system analysis.
- Maintain a working knowledge of vendor supplied software/utilities pertinent to position functions.
- Provide world-class customer service.
- Demonstrate any new or enhanced system to users.
- Work with user and technical teams in a professional manner.
- Consult with management to get approval for new applications.
- Contribute to project management requirements.
- Participate in status meetings.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Is this a fit ? (Requirements)
- High school diploma or equivalent required. Associate's degree in related field preferred
- Demonstrated knowledge of applications in web environments
- Ability to analyze processes and identify areas for improvement
- Ability to translate logic to solve application problems
- Understanding of the Systems Development Life Cycle
- Working knowledge of relational database design, including tables, views and indexes
- Ability to communicate effectively and to work well with others
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to multitask
- Ability to act as a representative for the client
- Ability to work across functional boundaries and interact with employees at all levels of the organization.
- Six years of experience in application programming required
- Experience with PeopleSoft 9.x, PeopleTools 8.5x, or an equivalent ERP system preferred
If this sounds like a fit please apply today!