Senior Marketing Manager Adobe - 100% REMOTE!!!
Global FinTech firm seeking a Senior Marketing Manager to support the Marketing team’s strategic vision to deliver exceptional business growth, best in class personalization, and integrated digital experiences through proprietary data and marketing technology platforms. If you are seeking a super fun, collaborative culture where creativity, ingenuity and talent are actively encouraged and rewarded than LOOK NO FURTHER!!
As a deep expert in Adobe Marketing Cloud technologies, you will serve as an internal champion and consultant, helping Marketing understand the realm of what is possible with the Adobe Marketing platforms and drive adoption, usage, education, and best practices in order to maximize business and customer outcomes. You will be responsible for overseeing, developing and coaching team members on the usage of our Adobe Marketing suite.
- The ideal candidate will bring proven experience in delivering Marketing Technology solutions within the Adobe marketing suite, help lead Agile projects, and will possess the skills to interact and work with team members across the organization and a variety of functions. You will be excited about the prospect of building and managing a new marketing tech stack and being an owner of a keystone growth driver for our company.
Primary, day-to-day responsibilities will include oversight of the Adobe platform among users, prioritization of platform enhancements, strategic goal setting, platform evangelization, technical design, and reporting and analysis. You will partner with a team of digital marketers, conversion optimization experts, various analytics teams, development delivery teams, product and UX to implement changes and build the strategic vision.
Ideal candidate will have a good mix of the following:
- Deep understanding of the Adobe Cloud platform and best implementation practices
- Adobe Test and Analytics experience
- Understanding or experience in using productized APIs, SaaS, SOA, Cloud Services, and Content Management Systems.
- Marketing, Advertising, and/or Lead Generation business experience
- A/B and MVT Testing background
- Experience with Agile Scrum process
- Experience reviewing and developing business and technical requirements
- Experience with developing requirements for interfaces and production data
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills including Senior Management level presentations
- Ability to effectively collaborate in a remote team environment across several geographic regions and with multiple departments and stakeholders.
- Experience in Multi-tenant, multi-brand environments
- Nice to have experience includes:
- Testing or Development experience a plus
- Financial Services industry experience
- Experience with Customer Data Platforms, CRM systems, and customer journey development
This position is 100% remote with heavy preference for CST or PST hours. Excellent benefits including full suite of medical, dental vision, matching 401(k), generous PTO and working 100% remote from your home office!! Please send your detailed resume and your LinkedIn profile today to begin discussions about this awesome opportunity.