Work with the brightest minds at one of the largest financial institutions in the world. This is long-term contract opportunity that includes a competitive benefit package!
Our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that is not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Project Manager
Location: ADDISON, Texas, 75001
Term: 12 months+
- Partner with DMI (data management & insights), LOBs, IT teams to establish and mature business processes around data platforms.
- Identification and implementation of best practices, processes & procedures across various data tenants.
- Be a champion to advocate rollout of new processes within the data user community, articulate the business product vision within data platform.
- Develop and enhance approaches to deepen and broaden adoption across business areas of EDL platform using data driven analysis of user segments, platform product usage, data product usage.
- Execute on the implementation of Tenant roadmap, support/drive development of presentation to varying level of audience.
- Creation of process documentation and identification of bottlenecks in the overall process with a strong focus towards process improvements.
- Establish strong partnership with business lines, gather requirements and articulation in a clear and concise manner, Ability to influence and be persuasive.
- Facilitate and guide development of metrics, data collection in support of rollout of these new processes.
- Day-to-Day engagement within the platform product, business enablement services teams in alignment with goals of the organization.
- Logically decompose requirements into epics, features and stories.
- Advise experienced leadership to develop or influence statistical modeling, analytical strategies, and advanced data visualization for complex business and technical needs.
- Lead the strategy and resolution of highly complex and unique challenges requiring analytical application of industry techniques, advance data from multiple sources, and mathematics behind data analysis across the enterprise, delivering solutions that are long-term, large-scale, and require vision, creativity, innovation, advanced analytical, and coordination of highly complex activities.
- Design and lead complex projects, analyses, and application of techniques across the enterprise.
- Provide vision, direction, and expertise to more experienced leadership on implementing innovative and significant business solutions that align to the enterprise.
- Engage with peers, managers risk, compliance, managers across the enterprise, and serve as an expert advisor to leadership team.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- 5+ years of program management, process implementation and rollout, Change Management or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education.
- Broad experience with Banking applications, products, technology architecture and systems integration experience in consumer and wholesale banking.
- Sound understanding of Agile Methodology and other project management methodologies.
- Experience with business usage, product strategy, product roadmap for data warehousing and/or Enterprise Data Lake (MapR or HortonWorks, Teradata, Cloudera, Hadoop, GCP).
- Experience in implementing user journeys within the data domain for large enterprise strength platforms.
- Experience in developing product roadmap and translating to a strategic plan.
- Excellent interpersonal communication, presentation skills, be a story teller
- 7+ years of Analytics and Reporting, Financial Modeling, Statistics, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education.
Nice to have:
- Data Management, Business Analysis, Data Analytics, Data governance.
- Familiarity with Data architecture, Cloud data transformation.
- Familiar with building data technology products – data onboarding, user onboarding and maintenance, access based controls, platform resource utilization measurements.