Work with the brightest minds at one of the largest financial institutions in the world. This is long-term contract opportunity that includes a competitive benefit package!
Our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that is not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Senior Lead Analytics Consultant
Location: CHARLOTTE, North Carolina, 28277
Term: 12 months
- Documentation of business requirements based on inputs and conversations with users.
- Identification and documentation of functional / technical requirements.
- Identify required data elements for analytic solutions.
- Performs Data Discovery & Aggregation with SQL for business logic interpretation.
- Writes and unit tests Python Code.
- Perform default, loss, and prepayment forecasting on credit sensitive positions within the Analytics Portfolio.
- Participate in company stress testing and capital planning efforts surrounding the securities portfolio and Treasury mortgage portfolio.
- Advise line of business, companywide functions, and more experienced leadership on business strategies based on research of performance metrics, trends in population distributions, predictive scenario modeling, and other complex data to maximize profits and asset growth, and minimize operating losses within risk and other operating standards.
- Interpret and translate regulatory defined stress test scenarios into model parameters, evaluate results of stress test results, and interpretation of model output.
- Provide leadership in the identification and development of new research concepts and designs.
- Ensure adherence to compliance and legal regulations and policies on all projects managed.
- Advise experienced leadership to develop or influence statistical modeling, analytical strategies, and advanced data visualization for complex business and technical needs.
- Lead the strategy and resolution of highly complex and unique challenges requiring analytical application of industry techniques, advance data from multiple sources, and mathematics behind data analysis across the enterprise, delivering solutions that are long-term, large-scale, and require vision, creativity, innovation, advanced analytical, and coordination of highly complex activities.
- Design and lead complex projects, analyses, and application of techniques across the enterprise.
- Provide vision, direction, and expertise to more experienced leadership on implementing innovative and significant business solutions that align to the enterprise.
- Engage with peers, managers risk, compliance, managers across the enterprise, and serve as an expert advisor to leadership team.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- 5+ years of analytic development with analytic skills, including mining, evaluation, analysis, and visualization.
- 5+ years SQL experience.
- 2+ years of Python development/design experience.
- 1+ year of experience with Tableau.
- Expertise with large scale analytics technologies such as Hadoop and Spark preferred.
- Previous credit card data/financial products analytical experience.
- Knowledge and understanding of Agile SCRUM development products
- Ability to interact effectively and confidently with senior management
- 7+ years of Analytics and Reporting, Financial Modeling, Statistics, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education.