A premier client is looking to fill an urgent 100% Remote long term contract position.
Are you a Korber (K1) / HighJump Consultant who eats, sleeps, and breathes with this technology and has worked with Webwise, SOAP, SQL, and XML?
Do you get excited thinking about working with K1 / HighJump on the technical and/or functional side within the supply chain, warehouse, and logistic modules?
Do you have experience working on the "floor" not doing just straight development and enjoy this type of work? Also, are you well versed working in an Agile Scrum methodology and a software development life cycle environment?
If the answers are yes, this job is yours!
Required Skills & Experience
- Must have very good communication skills
- Should be independent in nature to try and learn as they go
- Should be able to function without a ton of documentation
- Must be able to work well within a team environment
- Someone who wants the opportunity to make a difference in how the systems work long term
- Will be doing code reviews and part of the process before it goes to QA
- Some application debugging and development and help out with DTD “how to do this” type of calls
- Will be doing Development and Support
- Eventually will be working within an Agile Scrum method (being implemented soon)