Grow your career as a Senior Java Developer with an innovative global bank in Tampa, FL. Long-term contract with excellent growth potential. Will be required to be onsite 2-3 days per week. Will manage enterprise application development while providing expertise in the full software development lifecycle, from concept, design, implementation to product delivery. Will have potential involvement with projects dealing with Robotic Process Automation, machine learning, cognitive computing, smart BPM and other enterprise technologies.
- Write good effective and well-tested reliable Java/Groovy code according to business and technical requirements.
- Design and implement automated unit and integration testing frameworks.
- Evaluate and adopt new development tools, libraries and approaches to improve speed and quality of deliverables.
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review.
- Work in tight cooperation with global enterprise development team in fast paced agile environment.
- Implement the product's lifecycle: design, development, integration testing, deployment and maintenance.
- 3+ years of Java/Java EE experience.
- 2+ years of RDBMS or MongoDB experience
- Java Spring framework including Spring boot, Spring REST
- Junit, Mockito
- Experience in working on full SDLC projects
- Tomcat or other Web container
- Experience of integration with 3rd party API datasources (Rest, Soap, MQ)
- Maven or Gradle
Preferred Technical Skills
- Modern build/configure/deploy automation tools
- Robotic Process Automation
- UNIX/Linux/Windows scripting
About our client
Our client stands as one of the worlds most renowned global banks and trusted brand with over 200 years of continuously evolving financial services. Its teams provide unique insights to more than 200 million clients and enable progress all over the world. While growing your career, you will work alongside some of the smartest minds in the industry who are excited to share their knowledge and to learn from you.