GREAT Permanent opportunity with a FULL suite of benefits
Title: Senior IT Security Engineer - PAM-PKI
Location: Phoenix, AZ, Hybrid schedule
- Under moderate supervision, executes security controls, defenses and countermeasures to intercept and prevent internal or external attacks or attempts to infiltrate company data or systems. Investigates attempted or successful efforts to compromise systems security and designs countermeasures.
- Develops, implements, administers, and maintains policies and procedures for ensuring the security and integrity of company data and systems.
- Audits information systems, platforms and operating procedures in accordance with established corporate standards for efficiency, accuracy and security.
- Implement control systems solutions including but not limited to Privileged Access Management (PAM), Public Key Infrastructure (PKI), Security Information and Event Management (SIEM), and Remote Access. Transfer completed solutions to operational support teams.
- Respond to operation support issue escalations and resolve problems impacting performance and availability.
- Investigate security incidents and performs penetration testing to determine vulnerabilities and appropriate controls to prevent, detect, or respond to future events.
- Research developments in the security industry. Assess organization’s needs. Propose options and drive improvements of techniques, methodologies, services and technologies.
- Perform other duties as requested.
- Bachelor's degree in Information Systems or related field and eight (8) years of experience in Security Systems technologies, OR
- Master's degree in Information Systems or related field and six (6) years of experience in Security Systems technologies
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Familiar with security regulations and standards
- Excellent communication skills including written, verbal, presentation and facilitation skills
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) Certification
- Our client promotes a drug/alcohol free work environment through the use of mandatory pre-employment drug testing and on-going random drug testing.