Long term contract in Plano, TX for a Senior Instructional Designer who will work to develop and maintain training solutions that drive the team member performance, compliance, and customer satisfaction. Will also be supporting instructor-led training for Service Operations teams.
- Update Simulation Tool using Articulate Storyline 360.
- Develop and maintain training curriculum for assigned lines of business/functions. This includes curriculum aimed at on-boarding, reinforcing, remediating, and advancing performance and knowledge as well as introducing change.
- Development of measurement tools and strategies to assess the effectiveness of training.
- Utilization of training technology to drive the efficiency of training solutions.
- Participation as project team member on business initiatives to understand and develop training based on skill and knowledge needs.
- Management of the impact of change on the training curriculum.
- Team Activity: Support the Senior Instructional Designer(s) to assess, design, and develop curriculum and courseware as a member of the Learning & Development team. Work as a partner with members of the delivery team to ensure effective delivery of training programs as well as manage change control for training materials.
- Project Management: Participate on business projects and supports the Senior Instructional Designer in large scale assessment, design, and development of training courseware designed to onboard, reinforce, remediate, introduce change, and advance performance of Service Operations team members. May manage smaller scale instructional design projects.
- Four year College degree (BA or BS).
- 2 to 5+ years of Instructional Design experience. Prefer 5 to 10+ years of experience.
- Experience in the E-Learning space.
- Must have strong experience in Articulate Storyline 360 and Adobe (E-Learning Authoring Tools: Articulate Storyline 360, Captivate, Camtasia, HTML, Flash, etc.).
- Must be able to send/bring in writing samples of instructional design work and interactive eLearning created in Articulate Storyline (link, portfolio, etc.).
- Must have experience using either ADDIE or Agile development protocol.
- Must be familiar using Bloom’s taxonomy when creating Learning Objectives.
- Must show the ability to defend development decisions by correlating them to program goals and/or learning objectives.
- Desktop Publishing experience.
- Must have solid experience in video editing products.
- Must have expertise in designing & developing training content.
- Must be able to train trainers on the content or materials created.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong assessment skills to understand organizational needs, gather requirements, and deliver solutions to support learning and performance needs of Service Operations.
- Financial services industry experience.
- Training Assessment and Evaluation
- LMS/LCMS experience