Location: Lawrenceville, GA
Our established client is looking for a Senior Financial Analyst to join their team for a long term contract opportunity. You will be responsible for reconciling and reporting on operating and capital budget financials, running analytics on financial data, and performing forensics for solving issues with financials.
- Reconcile financials - budget, approved spend, actuals and forecast; meticulously keep track of capex/opex spend.
- Reconcile financial data across the technology portfolio, understand variances resolve them with help of managers and take corrective steps to prevent future recurrence.
- Understand accruals process, how it works for actuals realization and impacts forecasting.
- Understand financial data and identify trends, do reporting on those.
- Understand financial metrics and report on them.
- Create weekly financial reports for supporting Managers and Executives.
- Understand capex/opex requisition process and ensure its alignment with financials.
- Work with managers to manage budget and approved spend for all projects.
- Ability to operate across multiple projects, programs, business areas, and portfolios.
- Strong Excel, ERP preferably SAP.
- Advanced demonstrated ability to analyze and interpret complex financial information. Using it to provide business advice and reporting to make strategic business decisions.
Is this a fit ? (Requirements)
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance or Business Administration.
- 4-5+ years of experience in financial management and/or business operations.
- Experience of financial planning in a medium-to-large organization; preferably technology organization.
- CPA is a plus
If this sounds like a fit please apply today!