Position: Senior Field Technician
Location: Conshohocken, PA 19428
Term: 3 months, contract-to-hire
Our client's IT Service Delivery department in the Philadelphia, PA Metro has an opportunity for a talented and driven individual to join their highly successful and growing team. They support clients in and around Blue Bell, Conshohocken, Exton, the greater Media/Springfield area, Old City-Philadelphia and Wayne, PA. Additionally, offices in Haddonfield and Moorestown, NJ and Wilmington, DE.
Seeking a Field Technician with a minimum of 2 years experience in the IT field. This is a contract position with the potential to convert to full time at the end of the contract duration. This position requires daily travel, primarily within the Philadelphia Metro area and near suburbs. Mileage and cell phone reimbursement are provided.
The primary focus is providing daily support for the staff and sales agents in the field. This requires a mix of technical and soft skills, with an emphasis on providing exceptional service to all customers. It is imperative that you bring your best self to work every day with the passion to serve both your customers and your team. This is an excellent opportunity for growth for new technicians and established technicians alike.
You would be welcomed to a highly collaborative team who genuinely desires to see everyone succeed. You will be fully supported by leadership to take on new growth opportunities and stretch to meet your professional goals. You will be assigned to a Technical Lead who will mentor you daily to ensure your success within the organization and will be provided a weekly 1-1 with your IT Manager.
The Leadership Team is completely accessible and driven to see you succeed. The team works hard to support each other and their customers, there is no place for competition here, we succeed together or not at all. We primarily support end-user technologies in a local network environment including Windows, MAC and remote-control support. We are tasked with working cross-functionally with other teams in the broader ITIL organization to ensure our customers receive the support they need. This can include working with WAN Engineers, Messaging Engineers, Logical Access Team, Application Development Teams, Facilities Teams, and various other Business Unit partners to engage the correct resource(s) to resolve an issue or complete a project.
Required Skills and Experience
- Windows and MAC Troubleshooting and Support
- Ticket tracking and updating skills
- Basic Network Troubleshooting and Support
- Microsoft Office 365 Knowledge with an emphasis with Microsoft Teams
- Basic hardware troubleshooting
- Ability to perform Root Cause Analysis
- High level of Emotional Intelligence
- Professional Presence - while remaining personable
- Experience working with processes and procedures in a large organization preferable
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Ability to manage multiple competing priorities and prioritize effectively
- Good time and task management skills
- Flexible and Organized
- Customer Focused
- Growth mindset
- Able to lift 50 lbs. unaided (computers/monitors/servers/etc.)