Grow your career as a Senior Executive Assistant with an innovative global bank in Jersey City, NJ. Long-term contract with excellent growth potential. Will be required to be onsite 2-3 days per week. Will provide support by handling correspondence, managing calendars and appointments, arranging conferences and conference calls, making travel arrangements and providing other administrative tasks. Will also help support development of Executive Level Communications, including written updates, summaries, quantitative analysis via Excel and of PowerPoint presentations on key items of focus.
- Directly support Managing Director.
- Manage day-to-day calendars of MD, including scheduling for department-wide meetings.
- Coordinate all aspects of executive level manager appointments, meetings, receptions and conference calls and conference rooms.
- Coordinate travel arrangements. Prepare and distribute schedules/agendas for travel.
- Prepare, reconcile and track expense reports through Travel and Entertainment Expense system. Pre-approve all expense reports submitted to Managing Director to assure they are within policy.
- Onboard new employees with regards to equipment requests, space and accommodations.
- Obtain building and floor access for staff in various locations.
- Manage supply and equipment orders through P2P and Marketplace.
- Process and follow-up on Virtual Requests.
- Assist in ad-hoc reports special projects and meetings as needed.
- Develop and maintain close working relationships Risk Management constituents.
- Responsible for raising, investigating, and following up on issues as needed.
- 5-10 years of experience as an Executive Assistant.
- Must have working experience with large financial services.
- Must have experience supporting Senior Managing Director from large global financial institution.
- Strong communication, organizational & interpersonal skills.
About our client
Our client stands as one of the worlds most renowned global banks and trusted brand with over 200 years of continuously evolving financial services. Its teams provide unique insights to more than 200 million clients and enable progress all over the world. While growing your career, you will work alongside some of the smartest minds in the industry who are excited to share their knowledge and to learn from you.