This position will join the Microsoft Dynamics 365 Practice as a Functional Consultant, delivering solutions powered by the Dynamics 365 for Sales, Customer Service, Field Service, Marketing, Project Operations modules and/or Power Apps.
Roles and Responsibilities/ Essential Functions:
- Design, implement and configure Dynamics 365 solutions including D365 Sales, Customer Service, Field Service, Marketing Project Operations using low code and no code configurations.
- Lead discovery of requirements for new projects translating the business requirements into a design.
- Participate in pre-sales activities including meeting prospective clients and using expertise to highlight how Microsoft technologies can solve everyday problems.
- Complete solution design, proposal writing, and project estimating tasks in support of presales activities.
- Plan, organize, and prioritize work on a daily/weekly basis, including following the established project management standards.
- Dedicate time to researching, evaluating, and integrating new technologies related to Microsoft Dynamics 365 modules.
- Coach/consult with prospective and existing clients using sales and marketing business acumen to enhance business results.
- Educate clients on key business drivers while implementing the desired technology.
- Delight clients by delivering Microsoft-based solutions that simplify their business processes.
- Build lasting customer relationships based on exceptional customer service and support, best in class solution quality, and open and honest communication.
- Share, build, and follow team quality processes in projects and support activities.
- Engage in relevant user groups to build skillsets as well as our client's brand in the marketplace.
- Embrace new challenges in similar or parallel workstreams as needed.
- Minimum of 1,875 hours billed per fiscal year prorated based on start date. These charge hour requirements will be balanced against professional development and on the job training.
- Active Listening: Active listening looks at the extent to which an individual actively attends to, conveys, and understands the comments and questions of others. This competency asks the question “How well do you really hear and understand what others are saying?”
- Change Management: Change management looks at the ability of the individual to encourage others to seek opportunities for different and innovative approaches to addressing problems and opportunities.
- Communication: Ability to promote understanding through exceptional written, oral, interpersonal, and presentation skills.
- Customer Oriented: Customer orientation implies a desire to serve both external and internal clients by focusing effort on meeting the clients’ needs, understanding their concerns, and seeking to build trust.
- Detail Oriented: Detail orientation looks at the ability of the individual to pay meticulous attention to all aspects of a situation or task, no matter how small or seemingly unimportant.
- Initiative: Initiative looks at the ability of the individual to act and take steps to solve or settle an issue.
- Relationship Building: Relationship building looks at the ability of the individual to establish and maintain a good rapport and cooperative relationship with customers and co-workers.
- Self- Motivated: Self motivational skills looks at the ability of the individual to reach a goal or perform a task with little supervision or direction.
- Time Management: Time management skills looks at the ability of the individual to effectively utilize available time for the completion of necessary job tasks.
- Working Under Pressure: Working under pressure looks at the ability of the individual to maintain composure when exposed to stress.
- 5+ years of professional experience/business acumen in a Sales or Marketing function leveraging a CRM tool
- 3+ years of experience with needs analysis, software evaluation and selection, customization, and implementation
- 2+ years of Project Management experience
- 2+ years of consulting in a professional services organization
Required Skills, Education and/ or Certifications:
- Associate degree in business or related IT discipline, or equivalent work experience
- Interface customization/configuration in Dynamics 365 for Sales or similar CRM tool
Preferred Skills, Education and/ or Certifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree (four-year college or university) in business or related IT discipline
- Customization, configuration, and/or administration of Microsoft Dynamics CRM (2013, 2015, and/or Online). Equivalent experience with other CRM systems such as salesforce.com
- Experience implementing Dynamics 365 for Sales, Customer Service, Marketing, Field Service or Project Operations
- Active certifications in Microsoft Dynamics 365 / CRM are a plus
- Implementation of third-party plug-ins such as: Inogic tools, Tibco / Scribe, SmartConnect, CRM Workflow, Power Automate, or KingswaySoft
- Experience implementing Dynamics 365 for Sales, Customer Service, Field Service, Marketing or Project Operations
Equal Opportunity Employer - Including Disabled and Veterans