Position: Senior Desktop/Tech Support
Location: Waltham, MA 02451
Term: 3 Months
HYBRID role: mostly remote, but can be onsite if needed
- Provides hands-on and REMOTE user support by troubleshooting hardware and software problems for desktop and laptop computers.
- Configures workstations for new users and upgrades existing equipment and software.
- Sets up and maintains network and telecommunication systems.
- Troubleshoots LAN, and connectivity issues.
- Utilizes ticketing system to update customers.
- Re-images computers, performs data migrations and restorations, and conducts remote problem solving.
- Must possess a working knowledge of hardware components, hardware configurations, and have strong software experience.
- Years Exp: 5 - 10.
- Experience: Relies on extensive experience to plan and accomplish tasks .
- Leadership/Contributions: Leads and directs the work of others.
- Advanced Degree or Certifications?: Yes.