Position: Senior Consultant
Location: Monroe, LA 71203
Term: 2 months
- Develop and execute communication strategies aligned with overall business goals and priorities.
- Support the full spectrum of global integrated communication initiatives including employee, customer, sales, executive thought leadership, digital and social.
- Serve as advisor and partner to clients, at all levels of the business to develop communications strategies and adapt communications execution on an ongoing basis to engage target audiences.
- Write and edit employee, sales, and customer messaging, press releases, media advisories, briefings, statements, social posts, presentations, and speeches, and manage designated state and local media relations opportunities.
- Strong understanding of how to engage target audiences with messaging across various communication channels.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, public relations, journalism, or a related field.
- At least five years of relevant progressive experience in communication or related positions.
- Excellent written and oral communications skills with professional writing and editing experience and the ability to make complex information relatable to a variety of audiences.
- Excellent editing and proofreading skills.
- Exceptional attention to detail and strong organizational skills with excellent project management experience.
- Ability to think critically and independently.
- Self-starter who can work independently or support others when necessary.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a strong sense of teamwork and collaboration.