Work with the brightest minds at one of the largest financial institutions in the world. This is long-term contract opportunity that includes a competitive benefit package!
Our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that is not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Senior Business Execution Consultant
Location: MINNEAPOLIS, Minnesota, 55415
Term: 12 months
- Working across multiple DTSE product areas within the bank developing strong partnerships with LOBsl.
- Be a key member of the UXSR WalkMe team and help drive and develop our overarching WalkMe strategy for internal facing applications.
- Lead moderately complex initiatives and deliverables within technical domain environments.
- Design, code, test, debug, and document WalkMe capabilities and requirements for DTSE projects and programs.
- Collaborate and consult with peers, colleagues, and mid-level managers to resolve technical challenges and achieve goals.
- Lead projects and act as an escalation point, provide guidance and direction to less experienced staff.
- Lead support functions or operations for multiple business groups and contribute to large scale strategic initiatives.
- Ensure efficiency, quality, cost effectiveness of solutions, and pipeline management relating to assigned operations.
- Research moderately complex business, operational, and strategic initiatives that require analytical skills, basic knowledge of organizational strategy and Business Execution, and understanding of international business.
- Work independently to make recommendations for support function by providing support and leadership.
- Assist in the planning and execution of a variety of programs and initiatives that may include risk mitigation, efficiency, and customer experience.
- Collaborate and consult with team leaders in developing project plans, policies and procedures.
- Provide leadership in management of relationships and implementation of programs, services, and initiatives with cross functional business partners.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Required Qualifications:
- 4+ years of Software Engineering experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education.
- 4+ years of experience delivering WalkMe solutions/programs within customer organizations/internal departments.
- 4+ years of experience working with enterprise technologies and business content.
- Desired Qualifications:
- Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- A BS/BA degree or higher.
- Experience working in a deadline-driven environment, where attention to detail, and the ability to multitask/prioritize a workload of competing priorities.
- Experience building and presenting demo environments for customers at all levels.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Experience with digital design, mobile design experience or a combination of both with a focus on user experience.
- 4+ years of Management consulting, Strategy Consulting, or Business Operations experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, or education.