Work with the brightest minds at one of the largest financial institutions in the world. This is long-term contract opportunity that includes a competitive benefit package!
Our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that is not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Senior Business Execution Consultant
Location: MINNEAPOLIS, Minnesota, 55415
Term: 12 months
- Serve a as dedicated WalkMe builder to partner with product owners and UX specialists to help develop and drive our WalkMe strategy, lead the design, build and maintenance of our WalkMe applications and develop KPIs and operational metrics/reporting for our WalkMe deployments.
- Be a key member of the UXSR WalkMe team and help drive and develop our overarching WalkMe strategy for internal facing applications.
- Lead moderately complex initiatives and deliverables within technical domain environments.
- Design, code, test, debug, and document WalkMe capabilities and requirements for DTSE projects and programs.
- Collaborate and consult with peers, colleagues, and mid-level managers to resolve technical challenges and achieve goals.
- Lead projects and act as an escalation point, provide guidance and direction to less experienced staff.
- Lead support functions or operations for multiple business groups and contribute to large scale strategic initiatives.
- Ensure efficiency, quality, cost effectiveness of solutions, and pipeline management relating to assigned operations.
- Research moderately complex business, operational, and strategic initiatives that require analytical skills, basic knowledge of organizational strategy and Business Execution, and understanding of international business.
- Work independently to make recommendations for support function by providing support and leadership.
- Assist in the planning and execution of a variety of programs and initiatives that may include risk mitigation, efficiency, and customer experience.
- Collaborate and consult with team leaders in developing project plans, policies and procedures.
- Provide leadership in management of relationships and implementation of programs, services, and initiatives with cross functional business partners.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Required Qualifications:
- 4+ years of Software Engineering experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education.
- 4+ years of experience delivering WalkMe solutions/programs within customer organizations/internal departments.
- 4+ years of experience working with enterprise technologies and business content.
- Desired Qualifications:
- Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- A BS/BA degree or higher.
- Experience working in a deadline-driven environment, where attention to detail, and the ability to multitask/prioritize a workload of competing priorities.
- Experience building and presenting demo environments for customers at all levels.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Experience with digital design, mobile design experience or a combination of both with a focus on user experience.
- Primary Tools Leveraged:
- MS Office suite.
- Attlassian Jira and Confluence.
- Experience with UI design tools like the Adobe Creative Suite or Figma is a plus, but not required for this role.
- 4+ years of Management consulting, Strategy Consulting, or Business Operations experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, or education.