Work with the brightest minds at one of the largest financial institutions in the world. This is long-term contract opportunity that includes a competitive benefit package!
Our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that is not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Events Sourcing Planner
Location: West Des Moines, IA
Term: 12 months
- Responsible for updating the event management software tool (CVENT) with accurate financial information based on sourcing/contracting results.
- Ability to execute in a fast paced, high demand, environment while balancing multiple priorities.
- Ability to manage vendor relationships for products or services including contract negotiation, oversight, and SLA management.
- Ability to manage supplier contracts.
- Ability to think strategically, implement, and deliver business objectives.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment and across all organizational levels, where flexibility, collaboration, and adaptability are important.
- Strong knowledge and understanding of international hotel and supplier negotiation and contracting.
- Experience using Cvent or similar event management software for venue sourcing.
- 3+ years of meeting and event planning experience demonstrated through work or military experience.
- Intermediate Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint) skills
- Ability to interact effectively and confidently with senior management.
- 3rd party management.
- Attention to Details and Complex Situations.
- Contract Negotiations.
- Strong Collaboration Skills
- Vendor Procurement/Sourcing
- Contract experience