MATRIX has partnered with a premier client in filling a full-time, fully REMOTE employee position for a Sr BI Data Engineer. This is a great opportunity to expand your career and work with a well-known company in the greater Chicago area.
Do you get excited working on Azure cloud platforms specifically ingesting data using Azure Data Factory (ADF)?
This position may be for you!!!
What is needed for this role:
- Azure cloud platform experience ingesting Data using Azure Data Factory (ADF) and transforming the data
- SQL / SSIS is critical at a very high level of proficiency
- Must have experience with programming languages such as Python (Preferred), C#, or Java
- Knowledge of Dev-Ops processes (including CI/CD) and Infrastructure as Code fundamentals - managing backlogs
- Must have worked in an Agile environment
- Must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience augmenting outbound data movement and integration
- Proficiency with data movement technologies (Integration such as writing one’s own code or using tools such as Adeptia, MS Logic apps, Axway, Talend, MuleSoft, etc.)