Work with the brightest minds at one of the largest financial institutions in the world. This is long-term contract opportunity that includes a competitive benefit package!
Our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that is not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Security Systems Architect
Location: Minneapolis, Charlotte, San Francisco and New York, Chandler, AZ
Term: 6 months - contract to hire
- Lead in component architecture and participate in enterprise architecture activity.
- Participate in the definition of future technology architecture and strategy.
- Develop and maintain business system and corporate architectures.
- Review and research complex technology and system assessments for component architecture.
- Support implementation of moderate to complex projects and initiatives.
- Produce project architecture designs.
- Ensure applications adhere to established standards, policies, methodologies and industry best practices.
- Understand compliance and risk management requirements for supported areas.
- Stay ahead of emerging technologies and capabilities in order to prepare and respond to customer needs and expectations.
- Provide in-depth technical and systems consultation to internal clients and technical management to ensure alignment with the Enterprise Architecture.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- • 5+ years of Systems Architecture experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education.
- • 5+ years of experience in the Cyber Security field.
- • Working knowledge and ability to architect Security Logging, SEIM, vulnerability and threat management solutions within a large and complex organization.
- • Knowledge of Red Team and Blue Team operations and Incident Handling.
- Security Tools & Technologies (6+ years)
- 7+ Years of Experience (6+ years)
- 4+ years of Systems Architecture experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education.