Come work for this global leader in assurance, tax, transaction, and advisory services to be a part of building a better working world for customers and communities.
Position: Security Consultant
Location: Salt Lake City, UT 84101
Term: 6 months
- Review security architectures and provide pragmatic security guidance that balance business benefit and risks.
- Engage IT project teams throughout the SDLC to identify and prioritize applicable security controls and provide guidance on how to implement these controls.
- Perform threat modeling and risk assessments of information systems, applications, and infrastructure.
- Maintain Information Security Policies and Compliance standards and enhance the InfoSec risk assessment and certification methodologies.
- Define security configuration standards for shared and multi-tenant platforms and technologies.
- Develop appropriate risk treatment and mitigation options to address security risks identified during security review or audit.
- Translate technical vulnerabilities into business risk terminology for business units and recommend corrective actions to customers and project stakeholders.
- Provide knowledge sharing and technical assistance to other team members.
- Act as Subject Matter Expert (SME) in responsible technologies and have a deep technical understanding of responsible services and technology portfolios.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Advanced degree in Computer Science or a related discipline or equivalent work experience.
- 10-12 years of experience in information systems architecture methodologies, management, and tracking/analyzing budgets.
- 4 – 5 years of experience with Azure, and AZ 500.
- 4 – 5 years of experience with DevOps.
- 4 – 5 years of experience with API.
- 4 – 5 years of experience with Web Application Firewalls (WAFs).
- Coding skills.
- Sound judgment and tact.
- Excellent management, interpersonal, communication, and organizational skills.
- Ability to work and team effectively with clients and other management personnel.