Our Healthcare Insurance client is seeking a Scrum Master for Data Strategy and Governance to join their team for a contract role!
Our client has over 5,000 employees and is the number 1 health insurer in the state of North Carolina, serving more than 3.89 million customers. Health care is changing, and our client is leading the way by providing innovative solutions that simplify the health care system, improve efficiency and outcomes, and help rein in costs. Our client is a not-for-profit with headquarters in Durham, NC.
Position: Scrum Master for Data Strategy and Governance
Term: 6 + Months
Location: ** While the position is Remote, work from home, you must reside in North Carolina or one of the following states: Alabama, Arizona, Arkansas, Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Michigan, Mississippi, Missouri, Ohio, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Virginia, Wisconsin, and Wyoming
- Bachelors degree with 3 years of experience as an Agile Coach/Scrum Master. In lieu of degree, 5 years of experience as an Agile Coach/Scrum Master.
- Certified Scrum Master (CSM)
- Need to have 1 to 2 years of JIRA experience.
- Any experience with Data Strategy and Governance
- Serves as a facilitator and champion, equipping teams for maximum productivity and frictionless delivery.
- Ensures roadmap epics are groomed into features and user stories; facilitates grooming sessions with delivery teams as needed
- Enable resolution of people, process, and technology impediments to ensure delivery continuity and cohesiveness critical to high-quality product development
- Works closely with Program Manager to ensure work dependencies are known and managed. Raises issues with delivery to program manager and project manager
- Facilitate scrum ceremonies (sprint planning, daily scrum, & sprint retrospective), leveraging findings to maximize team productivity & drive cont. improvement
- Facilitate and synthesize insights from scrum ceremonies, in particular sprint review and retrospective, to inform performance and process improvement opportunities
- Champion scrum principles, coaching team members in scrum practices to ensure adoption of and adherence to agile mindset and methodology