Grow your career as a Scrum Master with an innovative global bank in Irving, TX. Long-term contract with excellent growth potential. Will be required to be onsite 2-3 days per week. Will provide effective collaboration, facilitation, leadership, and set a powerful example for the team. Will provide guidance, coaching and direction towards maturing and optimizing Agile execution methodologies through the constant improvement of Agile application principles and processes. Will also responsible for Sprint Planning, Release Planning, Sprint execution tracking, risk management and management of metrics related to sprint planning and execution. Will be responsible for enforcing the rules of Scrum, removing impediments from their team while promoting self-management and constantly improving our work standards as the central role in fast project delivery with fewer defects. Will interact closely with IT and Business teams to educate and execute Agile methodology. Will be managing 2 teams on average.
- Advocate, and coach Agile (Scrum) processes, ensuring that the team is always following the framework and looking for opportunities to continuously improve. Serve as Scrum Master for up to two Agile teams.
- Organize and facilitate project planning, daily stand-up meetings, Sprint reviews, retrospectives, sprint and release planning and other Scrum-related meetings.
- Escalate and/or resolve impediments. Facilitate discussion and conflict resolution.
- Leverage data to measure & monitor progress against commitments.
- Guide the Scrum Team on how to use Agile/Scrum practices and values to meet program objectives.
- Ensure adherence to the company’s Agile processes and procedures
- Act as Advisor or Ad Hoc Coach to those new to Agile methodology and guide them in the adoption of Agile software development practices (writing user stories, release schedules and integration planning, scrum meetings, velocity and capacity planning).
- BS/BA degree is required.
- Must have CSM or PSM1 certification. Preferred: Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) certification.
- 4+ years of experience as a Scrum Master with in-depth knowledge of Scrum and implementation of Agile Methodologies.
- 3 to 5 years of experience in project management.
- Able to be versatile with managing 1-3 scrum teams.
- Must have managed at least 2+ Scrum teams at a time before.
- Strong knowledge of Scrum Management, Sprint and Release planning.
- Knowledge and/or experience with Agile techniques: User Stories, ATDD, TDD, Continuous Integration, Continuous Testing, Pairing, Automated Testing, Agile Games.
- Understanding of and experience with Software Development Life Cycles.
- Must have a solid background utilizing an Agile approach to software development.
- Must have good communication skills.
About our client
Our client stands as one of the worlds most renowned global banks and trusted brand with over 200 years of continuously evolving financial services. Its teams provide unique insights to more than 200 million clients and enable progress all over the world. While growing your career, you will work alongside some of the smartest minds in the industry who are excited to share their knowledge and to learn from you.