Work with the brightest minds at one of the largest financial institutions in the world. This is long-term contract opportunity that includes a competitive benefit package!
Our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that is not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: SAS SQL Consultant
Location: CHARLOTTE, North Carolina, 28202-1675
Term: 12 months
- Identify and research new technologies, solutions, and deep learning capabilities that solve relevant business problems, including reinforcement learning, semi supervised learning, and unsupervised learning.
- Research new technologies, solutions, and techniques.
- Develop and implement a data management, data quality or metadata research plan that may include small teams.
- Influence and teach others in new areas by writing papers, giving presentations internal and external, leading courses and curriculum, and giving demonstrations.
- Engage with and support data management teams with technical guidance and direction.
- Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- SAS skill is critical with SQL, Teradata, Oracle, DB2 experience, expert in SAS, able to code in SAS, automate SAS jobs, extract data from data warehouses.
- SAS expertise and automation via SAS/Linux
- 10+ years of Data Management, Business Analysis, Analytics, Project Management experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education.