Work with the brightest minds at one of the largest financial institutions in the world. This is long-term contract opportunity that includes a competitive benefit package!
Our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that is not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position:: SAS Developer
Location: SUMMIT, New Jersey, 07901-1444
Term: 6 months
- Create and modify programs for extraction, transformation and loading of data using SAS Base and Macro code through the stages of the SAS AML Platform.
- Customize SAS Alert Generation Process models to meet specific business requirements.
- Identify issues with code implementation, logic, and performance issues and take corrective actions.
- Support applications that run in SAS AML 7.1 environment.
- Build ETL tools for strategic state solution.
- Develop and maintain SQL in working with Teradata and Oracle.
- Modify UNIX shell scripts to call SAS jobs from scheduling tools.
- Interface with AML solution providers to meet the requirements of Monitoring and Surveillance users.
- Monitor batch jobs and provide support on production issues.
- Collaborate with team members on SAS architecture, design, development, and testing.
- Coordinate with production team to deploy enhancements and new releases.
- Lead moderately complex initiatives and deliverables within technical domain environments.
- Contribute to large scale planning of strategies.
- Design, code, test, debug, and document for projects and programs associated with technology domain, including upgrades and deployments.
- Review moderately complex technical challenges that require an in-depth evaluation of technologies and procedures.
- Resolve moderately complex issues and lead a team to meet existing client needs or potential new clients needs while leveraging solid understanding of the function, policies, procedures, or compliance requirements.
- Collaborate and consult with peers, colleagues, and mid-level managers to resolve technical challenges and achieve goals.
- Lead projects and act as an escalation point, provide guidance and direction to less experienced staff.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- 4+ years of Software Engineering experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, or education.