Our client is one of the fastest-growing counties in America for several decades. They are looking for a SAP Payroll Functional Consultant to join their team full-time for a long-term contract opportunity in Lawrenceville, GA.
Contract Duration: 12 Months
Contract Duration: 12 Months
Required Skills & Experience•SAP ECC 6.0 Payroll and Time configuration and functional support experience
•Payroll/Time implementation and/or upgrade experience preferred.
•Knowledge of BSI and configuration
•Knowledge of SAP HR data migration tools
•Knowledge of SAP workflow strategies
•Knowledge of integration points to other modules including Organizational Management, Benefits, Personnel Administration, Materials Management, FI-CO, Funds Management and BW
• Experience conducting requirement gathering interviews and workshops with end users.
• Good understanding of ABAP principles
• Ability to work well as team lead, managing priorities, user communication etc.
• Ability to design solutions that incorporate best business practices with user’s requirements.
• Ability to adhere to schedules and project timelines and communication of issues/problems that may impact the ability to meet objectives.
• Ability to work with business users as well as technical support personnel and communicate effectively with both.
• Business experience working in a procurement environment, preferred
• Knowledge of federal, state, and local purchasing laws and regulations preferred.
Certification: SAP Certification
• Minimum of five years of experience implementing and supporting large scale or enterprise applications from a functional or techno-functional perspective. SAP Payroll/Time experience required.
• Good interpersonal and presentation skills for interacting with team members and clients.
• Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Good verbal and written communication skills
• Good skills in data administration, design, and architecture
What You Will Be Doing•This position requires advanced knowledge of configuration and settings in SAP for Payroll and Time Management. Knowledge of SAP HCM modules and the interaction between payroll/time – OM, PA, ECM, Benefits as well as MSS/ESS.
•Ability to gather and study business requirements related Payroll and Time Management and write functional specifications.
•Provide day-to-day production support of full cycle from initial time entry to payroll, to posting to the general ledger to reporting.
•Set up and maintain configuration in SAP related to break fixes and enhancements including BSI.
•Research and troubleshoot issues related to payroll and time management applications and provide solution(s)
•Work as liaison between end-users and developers
•Write functional specs for production fixes and enhancements.
•Perform end to end testing of fixes/enhancements including creation of test plans and test scripts.
•Create training documentation and conduct training.
•Work with SAP and other software vendors to install solutions and resolve issues.
•Work closely with other SAP teams including Security, Basis, Development, CRM,BW, FI-CO, MM/WM and FM/GM on projects and integration issues.