Position: Senior SAP Retail P2P Consultant
Location: Weehawken, NJ 07086
Term: 12 months
- Work independently on the design, build, test and deploy activities thru the project lifecycle
- Computer/IT Analyst role the application of systems analysis techniques and procedures, including consulting with users, to determine hardware, software, or system functional specifications experience is required in SAP technology.
- Design, development, documentation, analysis, creation, testing, or modification of computer systems or programs in SAP Technology, including prototypes, based on, and related to the user or system design specifications.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- 10+ years strong experience with SAP Fashion Solutions – SAP S/4 Fashion and/ or SAP Retail
- 3+ years of experience with SAP S/4 Fashion with at least 1 full cycle implementation
- Highly experienced in the areas of S4HANA MM-PO & MM-IM including Purchase Requisition and Purchase Orders, set up of stock transport orders, Purchase Pricing, PO Release and approvals, Inventory movements, and integration to SAP SD (Sales and distribution) SAP Finance, SAP WM (Warehouse Management), etc.
- Inbound and Outbound IDOCs and Interfaces experience.
- Purchasing Output Management and Forms experience.
- Understanding in Master data related to procurement like materials, Info records, Business Partners, etc.
- Good understanding of SAP Fiori apps.
- Experience in Retail processes – DC to Store, Store Transfers, Store Inventory, Inventory Allocation.
- Experience leading and documenting blueprint workshops for requirements gathering business process analysis, architecture, and design in alignment with SAP best practices.
- Experience working with the stakeholders in providing strategic guidance within the overall SAP technology roadmap to promote SAP solutions and best practices.
- Experience creating functional configuration documents, and functional specifications and working with development teams for technical design validations.
- Experience in project cut-over, successful go-live, and client handling during Post Go-live and alignment with AMS teams.
- Excellent Communication Skills.
- Knowledge, deep understanding, and Experience of Enterprise Resource Planning software – (SAP)
- Specialized knowledge and certification in SAP Technology.
- Experience in guiding and providing Training to End Users around SAP- software solutions These are all high-end consulting roles.
- Specialized experience in SAP software in different industries with different functionalities of the business.