MATRIX has partnered with a premier client in filling a long term contract position that can be REMOTE but must sit in the greater Omaha, Chicago, or Minneapolis area. This person will get to travel up to 25% of the time to Mexico! This is a great opportunity to expand your career and work with a well known company and look towards career growth.
Are you a Deployment Manager / Analyst specializing in large scale implementations with SAP? Are you bi-lingual in both Spanish and English? Have you successfully completed at least 1 full implementations with SAP? Have you ever worked with Vantage (would you like to)? This position is for you!!!
• Should be able to provide a full 40 hours per week
• Need someone who physically lives / sits in the greater Omaha, Minneapolis, or Chicago metropolitan area but person will be able to work remotely. Will have up to 25% travel to Mexico (and Omaha if not located there)
• Needs PM / deployment experience, full lifecycle large scale project implementation with SAP
- Global Team Experience is required
- Technical implementation SAP skills required
- Must be Bi-Lingual in Spanish and English
- Work closely with nearshore (Mexico) / US based teams (Technical teams in Omaha / Jersey City) as well as other teams they will interface with in Mexico and other parts of Latin America
- Personality: Team Player - open to ideas and flexible mindset, work well with team, collaboration
- Understanding of what Vantage is from a functional perspective (Vantage is related to the finance area within SAP) - HUGE PLUS
This Deployment Analyst position is required to ensure the successful delivery of the Vantage system functions to the agencies in the assigned region. In support of the Vantage LATAM regional deployment projects, the Deployment Analyst will be required to demonstrate fluency in Spanish and English.
The Deployment Analyst works as part of the Vantage Global Delivery team ensuring a successfully implementation of the Vantage system to the operating businesses / agencies. The position is expected to work on all aspects of the deployment from the process review sessions through Post Go Live (PGL) support.
The Deployment Analyst’s will work closely with the agency Subject Matter Experts (SME’s) to gain a full understanding of agency business processes and then evaluate them against the Vantage template, highlighting any gaps to project management for review and resolution. The position also supports the Vantage template set up for that specific agency and involves the SME’s where applicable to confirm that the solution meets the agencies business needs or that the business is able to adapt to work within the confines of the Vantage system template.
The Deployment Analyst will also support the Vantage end user testing and training and provide Post Go Live (PGL) support.
The Deployment Analyst supports the following activities for the Vantage system implementation and serves as a liaison between the Client's Agencies and the SAP development team with responsibilities for:
- Contribution to development of the overall Vantage system template by gathering and analyzing business requirements:
- Creating use cases, requirements, process flows to be leveraged by development teams and Global Delivery deployment team.
- Participate in the creation of the Business Solution Documents (BSDs) in conjunction with the Product Development (PD) team.
- Coordinating requirement process alternatives that keep project schedule on track while still meeting business
- Help determining highest priority requirements for the team and manage change to those priorities/requirements.
- Taking a leading role in resolution of escalated support tickets, and advocate for enhancements in subsequent product releases as necessary
- Working with the Vantage Product Development (PD) Team to provide new or custom technical solutions and assisting with testing new or changed items. Documenting business scenarios and creating scripts to test recommended use of SAP transactions in relation to accounting and capturing costs for the client’s agencies activities in responsibilities
- Testing enhancements either through scheduled integration testing (via standard scripts) or on an ad-hoc basis for break-fix items, ensuring an adequate level of regression testing is performed
- Participation and presentation in agency process review meetings and deep dive sessions.
- Mapping of existing business processes to the Vantage template process and identifying change management issues.
- Validation of organization structure requests and any system gaps identified.
- Participating in the deployment of the Vantage system enhancements and break-fix items to existing agencies using the system, including providing hands-on training where required
Solution Adoption / Relationship Management
A key part of the Deployment Analyst role is the ongoing relationship management with the agencies. This includes:
- Continuous review with key agency personnel to ensure system and process adoption is occurring, and resolving any issues
- Conducting status meetings on open escalated support tickets and development items
- Formal follow-up with agencies during the PGL support phase of system implementation to ensure that the deployment project is complete.
EDUCATIONS, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIEREMENTS:
- This position requires a Bachelor / Master’s Degree or equivalent experience in IT or business.
- Three – Five (3-5) years of experience with previous project management/leadership experience in ERP Project Management and must have completed a large-scale implementation with a complete SAP implementation.
- Experience with managing fit/gap activities, gap remediation, testing, data conversion, and cutover activities
- An understanding of technical / ERP concepts, principles, and terminology
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills, self-motivated and the ability to set and meet deadlines.
- Ability to integrate multiple concurrent deployment/delivery work streams
- Experience integrating deployment activities with other transformation activities such as shared services transitions and instituting user support networks
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Ability to clearly and correctly state and summarize technical information.
- In support of the Vantage LATAM regional deployment activities, fluency in Spanish and English is required.