A leading national insurance provider is seeking a Salesforce Marketing Cloud Developer to join their team for a contract to hire opportunity. This role is 100% remote.
Please apply today if you have 3-5 years SF Marketing Cloud plus:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Computer Engineering, or Marketing with 3-6 years of relevant work experience OR demonstrated ability to meet the job requirements.
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud Developer certification and Salesforce Email Marketing Specialist certification
- Experience with Salescloud as a CRM, Oracle and SQL based databased preferred.
- Knowledge of Salesforce Marketing Cloud (SFMC) or ExactTarget is required.
- At least 3 years of experience as an email developer/technical resource on the Salesforce Marketing Cloud platform is strongly preferred.
- Must have experience and understanding of relational databases and development competency around MS SQL Server, MySQL.
- Must have experience with AMPScript.
- Must have experience with HTML, XML, Java, SOAP and REST-based web services. CSS and Jquery frame works preferred.
- Experience with Mobile Studio, SMS, and two-way chat a plus.
- Able to demonstrate an understanding of the full range of customer information/data management systems and related processes and protocols.
- Must be able to think critically and creatively when developing solutions.
- Highly self-motivated contributor with proven track record of obtaining results without significant direct report authority assigning tasks.
- Capability to manage multiple priorities and tasks simultaneously; Easily adapts to new or different changing situations, requirements or priorities
- Interpersonal & relationship building skills: ability to work well as an individual and within a team
- Personal drive to continually grow and enhance skills, knowledge, and scope of responsibilities
- Demonstrates solid verbal/written communication, listening, communication skills with and ability to communicate across all employee and management levels