Work with the brightest minds at one of the largest financial institutions in the world. This is long-term contract opportunity that includes a competitive benefit package!
Our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that is not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Salesforce Developer
Location: Charlotte NC, St. Louis MO, or Minneapolis MN
Term: 12 month contract
Hybrid: 3 days/wk in office
Start date: ASAP
- Lead moderately complex initiatives and deliverables within technical domain environments.
- Contribute to large scale planning of strategies.
- Design, code, test, debug, and document for projects and programs associated with technology domain, including upgrades and deployments.
- Review moderately complex technical challenges that require an in-depth evaluation of technologies and procedures.
- Resolve moderately complex issues and lead a team to meet existing client needs or potential new clients needs while leveraging solid understanding of the function, policies, procedures, or compliance requirements.
- Collaborate and consult with peers, colleagues, and mid-level managers to resolve technical challenges and achieve goals.
- Lead projects and act as an escalation point, provide guidance and direction to less experienced staff.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Agile (Scrum)
- Additional Skills:
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, information systems, or other technology-related field years working as a Salesforce Developer in an internal or external capacity.
- Hands on development experience using Salesforce configuration and customizations using Apex, Visualforce, Triggers, Scheduled and Batch classes etc.
- Knowledge and experience with formal SDLC delivery methodologies (Agile, SCRUM).
- Knowledge of Product Development Lifecycle and DevOps Tools like GIT, Jenkins, JIRA, Salesforce DX, etc.
- Confident, highly communicative with great customer-facing skills, professional presence, and entrepreneurial attitude.
- Self-motivated, self-directed, highly organized, strong attention to detail.
- Ability to adapt to new challenges.
- Ability to work both independently and as a part of a team with professionals at various levels.
- Nice to have:
- Relevant product & technology certifications.
- Technical degree and/or MBA a plus.
- Development experience in UI technologies like Bootstrap, AngularJS, jQuery.
- Strong preference for candidates who are Salesforce.com certified in the following areas – Certified Platform Developer I, Certified Platform Developer II, Certified Administrator, Certified Developer.
- Experience using integration techniques - REST, SOAP APIs, oAuth and Single Sign-On.
- 4+ years of Software Engineering experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, or education.