Work with the brightest minds at one of the largest financial institutions in the world. This is long-term contract opportunity that includes a competitive benefit package!
Our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that is not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Salesforce Developer
Location: IRVING, Texas, 75039
Term: 12 months
- Lead complex technology initiatives including those that are companywide with broad impact.
- Act as a key participant in developing standards and companywide best practices for engineering complex and large scale technology solutions for technology engineering disciplines.
- Design, code, test, debug, and document for projects and programs.
- Review and analyze complex, large-scale technology solutions for tactical and strategic business objectives, enterprise technological environment, and technical challenges that require in-depth evaluation of multiple factors, including intangibles or unprecedented technical factors.
- Make decisions in developing standard and companywide best practices for engineering and technology solutions requiring understanding of industry best practices and new technologies, influencing and leading technology team to meet deliverables and drive new initiatives.
- Collaborate and consult with key technical experts, senior technology team, and external industry groups to resolve complex technical issues and achieve goals.
- Lead projects, teams, or serve as a peer mentor.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- 10+ years of software engineering experience
- 3-5+ years of Salesforce Admin Experience
- 5+ years of Salesforce Development Experience
- 1-2+ Experience in configuration and customization of nCino
- 5+ years of experience with Force.com Platform (Apex, LWC, SOQL, Unit Testing)
- 3+ years of experience with dev-ops ; deployments ; autorabit or salesforce DX
- Salesforce certification required.
- Experience with Agile development methodologies such as SCRUM
- Excellent organizational, verbal, and written communication skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to work independently with minimal guidance.
- 5+ years of Salesforce DevOps/Deployment
- 3+ years AutoRabit experience.
Nice to Have:
- Java experience is good to have.
- Working experience on CRM projects for enterprise size companies
- Working knowledge and experience with complex business systems integration as well as object-oriented design patterns and development
- Demonstrated experience and knowledge of relational databases, data modelling,
- Experience with web services (REST & SOAP, JSON & XML, etc.)
- Experience in banking - commercial banking preferred
- 5+ years of Software Engineering experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, or education.