Work with the brightest minds at one of the largest financial institutions in the world. This is long-term contract opportunity that includes a competitive benefit package!
Our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that is not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Senior Business Execution Consultant
Location: CHARLOTTE, North Carolina, 28202
Term: 12 months
- Supporting TCAM users around day-to-day usage of the CRE CRM platform, providing answers to end user questions, supporting the building and enhancements of custom reports and dashboards, and supporting data integrity efforts and adoption of tools for TCAM.
- Work with business leadership to understand business process requirements and translate requirements into a technology and process design in Salesforce.
- Participate and oversee User Acceptance Testing and production validation related to tool enhancements.
- Perform ad-hoc data analysis as needed to support project activity.
- Effectively communicate with business partners as it relates to progress of CRM initiatives.
- Document processes and business requirements as well as articulate impacts to existing business processes.
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with business and technology partners.
- Lead support functions or operations for multiple business groups and contribute to large scale strategic initiatives.
- Ensure efficiency, quality, cost effectiveness of solutions, and pipeline management relating to assigned operations.
- Research moderately complex business, operational, and strategic initiatives that require analytical skills, basic knowledge of organizational strategy and Business Execution, and understanding of international business.
- Work independently to make recommendations for support function by providing support and leadership.
- Assist in the planning and execution of a variety of programs and initiatives that may include risk mitigation, efficiency, and customer experience.
- Collaborate and consult with team leaders in developing project plans, policies and procedures.
- Provide leadership in management of relationships and implementation of programs, services, and initiatives with cross functional business partners.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Salesforce (Administrator / Business Analyst) experience – platform understanding, ability to create reports and dashboards, and comfortable training users.
- Agile experience (i.e., Product Owner) – understanding of Scrum framework, experience working with end users and development teams, writing user stories/acceptance criteria, and familiar with Jira.
- Team-player, problem-solver, and self-motivated - Someone who can handle ambiguous tasks and dive into the details to figure out our next steps, suggestions, and/or questions. Someone who focuses on successful outcomes.
- Financial Institution experience.
- 4+ years of Management consulting, Strategy Consulting, or Business Operations experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, or education.