Work with the brightest minds at one of the largest financial institutions in the world. This is long-term contract opportunity that includes a competitive benefit package!
Our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that is not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Salesforce Admin
Location: CHARLOTTE, North Carolina, 28202
Term: 12 months
- Lead support functions or operations for multiple business groups and contribute to large scale strategic initiatives.
- Ensure efficiency, quality, cost effectiveness of solutions, and pipeline management relating to assigned operations.
- Research moderately complex business, operational, and strategic initiatives that require analytical skills, basic knowledge of organizational strategy and Business Execution, and understanding of international business.
- Work independently to make recommendations for support function by providing support and leadership.
- Assist in the planning and execution of a variety of programs and initiatives that may include risk mitigation, efficiency, and customer experience.
- Collaborate and consult with team leaders in developing project plans, policies and procedures.
- Provide leadership in management of relationships and implementation of programs, services, and initiatives with cross functional business partners.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Salesforce admin certification with experience building reporting and dashboards within salesforce environment.
- Understanding of limitations within Salesforce reporting and be able to solution around limitations to deliver business outcomes.
- Extensive commercial and/or large corporate lending experience across a broad spectrum of lending products, collateral types, and business segments.
- 5+ years’ experience in commercial lending.
- In depth knowledge of Salesforce and nCino platforms.
- Demonstrated strength delivering effective solutions from concept to execution at scale in a cross line of business or enterprise environment.
- Bachelor’s degree, MBA preferred.
- Experience working with development teams in a scrum and agile environment.
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- 4+ years of Management consulting, Strategy Consulting, or Business Operations experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, or education.