Work with the brightest minds at one of the largest financial institutions in the world. This is long-term contract opportunity that includes a competitive benefit package!
Our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that is not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Lead Software Engineer
Location: SUMMIT, New Jersey, 07901-1444
Term: 12 months
- Lead complex technology initiatives including those that are companywide with broad impact.
- Act as a key participant in developing standards and companywide best practices for engineering complex and large scale technology solutions for technology engineering disciplines.
- Design, code, test, debug, and document for projects and programs.
- Review and analyze complex, large-scale technology solutions for tactical and strategic business objectives, enterprise technological environment, and technical challenges that require in-depth evaluation of multiple factors, including intangibles or unprecedented technical factors.
- Make decisions in developing standard and companywide best practices for engineering and technology solutions requiring understanding of industry best practices and new technologies, influencing and leading technology team to meet deliverables and drive new initiatives.
- Collaborate and consult with key technical experts, senior technology team, and external industry groups to resolve complex technical issues and achieve goals.
- Lead projects, teams, or serve as a peer mentor.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- 8+ years of application development experience.
- 4+ years of experience with Archer 5.2 or above.
- 5+ years of experience with Archer core solutions.
- 5+ years of experience with on-demand application development experience in Archer.
- 3+ years of experience with data feed setups in Archer.
- 3+ years of Archer experience using calculated fields and data driven events.
- BS/BA degree or higher.
- 5+ years of Software Engineering experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, or education.
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to work effectively, as well as independently, in a team environment.
- Experience identifying key issues, involve affected parties, design solutions, obtain buy-in, and communicate effectively through resolution.
- 3+ years of audit experience.