Work with the brightest minds at one of the largest financial institutions in the world. This is long-term contract opportunity that includes a competitive benefit package!
Our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that is not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: RSA Archer Developer
Location: MINNEAPOLIS, Minnesota, 55415
Term: 18 months
- Lead complex technology initiatives including those that are companywide with broad impact.
- Act as a key participant in developing standards and companywide best practices for engineering complex and large scale technology solutions for technology engineering disciplines.
- Design, code, test, debug, and document for projects and programs.
- Review and analyze complex, large-scale technology solutions for tactical and strategic business objectives, enterprise technological environment, and technical challenges that require in-depth evaluation of multiple factors, including intangibles or unprecedented technical factors.
- Make decisions in developing standard and companywide best practices for engineering and technology solutions requiring understanding of industry best practices and new technologies, influencing and leading technology team to meet deliverables and drive new initiatives.
- Collaborate and consult with key technical experts, senior technology team, and external industry groups to resolve complex technical issues and achieve goals.
- Lead projects, teams, or serve as a peer mentor.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Additional Skills
- 7+ years of experience with Archer 5.2 or above.
- 7+ years of experience with Archer care solutions.
- 7+ years of Archer experience using calculated fields and data driven events.
- 7+ years of experience with on-demand application development experience in Archer.
- 7+ years of experience with data feed setups in Archer.
- 5+ years of SDLC (System Development Life Cycle) experience.
- 5+ years of experience with Governance, Risk, and Compliance (GRC) concepts.
- 3+ years of experience with Waterfall and Agile project methodologies.
- 3+ years of performance tuning experience.
- 2+ years of experience coaching and developing a team.
- Exp with advanced custom objects.
- Exp with advanced workflow (awf).
- 5+ years of Software Engineering experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, or education.