Seeking an RPA Business Analyst for a contract to hire opportunity.
- Act as the main BA and point of contact on RPA project work for the client internally and work with other service providers.
- Assess business process for automation opportunities in the banking, and/or finance sector.
- Develop business requirements with stakeholders and manage project scope as appropriate.
- Document current and future state process definitions through the use of Process Definition Documents (PDDs) and Solution Design Documents (SDDs), respectively.
- Assist RPA CoE team as needed for customer escalations and additional opportunities.
- Demonstrate comprehension of automation processes and revise designs as needed based on customer feedback.
- Collaborate with the client's RPA CoE development team and business stakeholders on identifying stakeholder acceptance criteria and supporting User Acceptance Test (UAT) planning for each development sprint/agile KANBAN.
- Educate, grow and identify RPA automation opportunities across the client's enterprise.
- Work with our client's RPA Center of Excellence (COE) to drive automation pipeline, but not limited to TCO/ROI analysis, best practices.
- 3+ years of Business Analyst experience.
- 2+ years of experience in a Business Analysis role or similar for RPA automation processes.
- Business Analyst Certifications with RPA platforms (UiPath, Blue Prism, Automate Anywhere) are a plus.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills with demonstrated attention to detail is a must.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to build relationships with business stakeholders.
- Prior experience with Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) processes and project delivery in an Agile/Scrum environment will be needed for this person to be effective.
- Bachelors degree or equivalent experience in process automation.
- Advanced RPA certifications or currently working toward certifications.
- Minimum of 2 years of process design and process improvement experience.
- ScrumMaster, and/or Lean Six Sigma certifications are preferred.