Grow your career as a Risk Project Manager with an innovative global bank. Long-term contract with excellent growth potential. Will be required to be onsite 2-3 days per week. Will provide project management expertise across risk projects and coordinate work across key pillars of the company’s transformation plan including: finance, risk and controls, architecture and technology, data, and communication. Will also manage stakeholder reporting for application development projects.
- Day to day ownership of program management success.
- Support identification of risks, dependencies and issues across the program and coordinate mitigation actions.
- Support Program Management Leads in their day to day ownership of program delivery , assists in resolving issues escalated by work stream leads, tracks project milestones and deliverables.
- Support the program management leads in working with business stakeholders to identify business needs, validate pain points, and determine the high-level value proposition / business case for implementing innovative solutions.
- Develop/analyze reports to identify trends, patterns, and issues related to the management of initiatives, and present findings and recommendations to Program Leads.
- Collaborate with other project managers to promote an environment conducive to information exchange.
- Support other Risk Transformation projects, as needed.
- 5 to 8 years of experience in program/project management with proven success in project management and execution.
- 5 years of financial markets experience.
- Must be comfortable working with stakeholders and reporting project deliverables across all projects.
- Must have stakeholder reporting experience.
- Strong analytical, problem solving, project management and people management skills.
- Excellent quantitative and qualitative skills. Able to analyze data, draw conclusions, identify trends and issues, and diagnose root cause of issues.
- Able to support a cross-functional project team with varied disciplines.
- Prefer experience in managing large multi-Scrum team Agile projects.
- Prefer experience in supporting transformation projects and organizational change initiatives.
- Prefer experience within the financial services or another regulated industry.
About our client
Our client stands as one of the worlds most renowned global banks and trusted brand with over 200 years of continuously evolving financial services. Its teams provide unique insights to more than 200 million clients and enable progress all over the world. While growing your career, you will work alongside some of the smartest minds in the industry who are excited to share their knowledge and to learn from you.