Work with the brightest minds at one of the largest financial institutions in the world. This is long-term contract opportunity that includes a competitive benefit package!
Our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that is not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Risk Project Manager
Location: NEW YORK, New York, 10017
Term: 12 months
- Help drive development and execution of risk and control self-assessment (RCSA) readiness framework and support the business throughout the entire RCSA lifecycle.
- Support development and execution of working templates, key tracking systems, and execution framework.
- Drive continuous improvement through identification of best practices and tactical ideas for areas of opportunity.
- Lead support functions or operations for multiple business groups and contribute to large scale strategic initiatives.
- Ensure efficiency, quality, cost effectiveness of solutions, and pipeline management relating to assigned operations.
- Research moderately complex business, operational, and strategic initiatives that require analytical skills, basic knowledge of organizational strategy and Business Execution, and understanding of international business.
- Work independently to make recommendations for support function by providing support and leadership.
- Assist in the planning and execution of a variety of programs and initiatives that may include risk mitigation, efficiency, and customer experience.
- Collaborate and consult with team leaders in developing project plans, policies and procedures.
- Provide leadership in management of relationships and implementation of programs, services, and initiatives with cross functional business partners.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- RCSA and project mgmt experience.
- Experience with high-visibility, high-priority initiatives and/or compliance programs.
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy.
- Experience prioritizing work, meeting deadlines, achieve goals, work under pressure in a dynamic/complex environment w/ little flexibility on due dates.
- Advanced MS Office, excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to distill and articulate complex concepts into simple solutions.
- Ability to influence and hold others accountable and consult managers to achieve goals.
- 4+ years of Management consulting, Strategy Consulting, or Business Operations experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, or education.