Work with the brightest minds at one of the largest financial institutions in the world. This is long-term contract opportunity that includes a competitive benefit package!
Our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that is not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Risk Project Manager
Location: CHARLOTTE, North Carolina, 28202-6000
Term: 9 months+
- Support a team of lead program managers to manage complex regulatory initiatives, track progress, create reporting, craft communications, and collaborate across a variety of functions at the bank.
- Perform assessments through fact finding and data requiring creative approaches to solving complex issues, and develop appropriate solutions or recommendations.
- Work across functional teams to strategize, plan, and execute a variety of programs, services and initiatives.
- Drive accountability for assigned initiatives, limit risk exposure, and create efficiencies as appropriate.
- Make decisions in complex and multifaceted situations requiring solid understanding of business group's functional area or products, facilitate decision making and issue resolution, and support implementation of developed solutions and plans.
- Collaborate and consult with members of the Business Execution team and team leaders to drive strategic initiatives.
- Lead or participate in moderately complex initiatives and deliverables within Strategy & Planning.
- Contribute to large scale planning related to Strategy & Planning.
- Assist in the identification of strategic business, investment opportunities, evaluation, and approval process of identified opportunities.
- Review and analyze business, operational, or technical assignments or challenges that require research, evaluation, and selection of alternatives.
- Exercise independent judgment to guide medium risk deliverables.
- Resolve moderately complex issues.
- Lead team to meet deliverables while leveraging solid understanding of the function, policies, procedures, and compliance requirements.
- Collaborate and consult with peers, colleagues, and managers to resolve issues and achieve goals.
- Lead projects, teams or serve as a mentor.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- 5+ years of Management Consulting, Strategy Consulting, or Business Operations experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
- Financial Services is required.
- 4+ years of Strategy and Planning experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education.
- Project management, execution, and implementation skills.
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy.
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills (Excel, Word, PPT, Teams), most notably Excel and PowerPoint.
- Change management experience