Grow your career as a Risk Governance Manager with an innovative global bank. Long-term contract with excellent growth potential. May be required to be onsite 2-3 days per week.
- Manage the coordination of agendas, stakeholder communications, material development, and drafting of minutes to accurately reflect committee discussion and action.
- Manage and monitor governance responsibilities for the teams, track coverage of top risks and oversee follow-up items.
- Interact and communicate with senior management to identify key topics of interest to bring to Committees.
- Advise internal stakeholders on presentation materials submitted to ensure effective, appropriate and accurate communications.
- Synthesize key findings and recommendations into clear and succinct presentations for the teams as well as other internal & external forums.
- Manage high priority strategic/regulatory ad hoc governance projects across their lifecycle by identifying and structuring problems, analyzing root causes, developing solutions, communicating project results, and obtaining buy-in for change.
- Develop strong working relationships and effectively partner with key stakeholders and subject matter experts across the organization (business & functions) to accomplish goals.
- Bachelor's degree is required.
- 5+ years of experience in Financial Services with a focus on Risk areas.
- Must have strong working knowledge of the principles of credit, market, liquidity, strategic, operational and compliance, and/or reputational risks.
- Must have excellent project management experience.
- Familiarity with risk management metrics and measures (e.g. OSUC, PSE, NCL, ACL, CVA, VaR).
- Superior writing skills, able to effectively present in text or slide format.
- Superb communication and presence while interacting with very high-level Executive stakeholders.
- Exhibits a positive can-do attitude, courteous, and professional at all times.
- Ability to quickly learn new concepts and pick up business knowledge.
- Acute attention to detail and ability to work in a very fast-paced environment.
About our client
Our client stands as one of the world's most renowned global banks and trusted brand with over 200 years of continuously evolving financial services. Its teams provide unique insights to more than 200 million clients and enable progress all over the world. While growing your career, you will work alongside some of the smartest minds in the industry who are excited to share their knowledge and to learn from you.