Work with the brightest minds at one of the largest financial institutions in the world. This is long-term contract opportunity that includes a competitive benefit package!
Our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that is not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Operational Risk Controls RCSA Analyst
Location: Charlotte, NC, Ft Mill SC, Atlanta, GA, Concord CA
Term: 12 months
- Participate in identifying, assessing, managing, and mitigating current and emerging risk exposures within Business Controls functional area.
- Provide risk management consulting to support the business in designing and implementing risk mitigation strategies, business processes, and business controls.
- Monitor moderately complex business specific programs and provide risk management consulting to support the business in designing and implementing risk mitigation strategies.
- Monitor, measure, evaluate, and report on the impact of decisions and controls to the relevant business group or functional area.
- Provide guidance to business groups on the development, implementation, and monitoring of business specific programs to identify, assess, and mitigate risk.
- Collaborate with relevant business group to identify current and emerging risks associated with business activities and operations.
- Supporting risk and control management activities
- Supporting growth opportunities in issue identification, corrective action development, and tracking towards resolution
- Performing risk event evaluation activities within RCSA (Risk Control Self-Assessment)
- Assisting with new business initiative evaluations
- Supporting annual product portfolio management assessments
Is this a good fit? (Requirements
- 4+ years of Risk Management or Business Controls experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, or education.
- A strong understanding or background in operational risk
- Ability to write and create risk and controls – preferred experience with the Wells Fargo RCSA (Risk & Control Self-Assessment) framework
- Project support experience – running meetings, taking notes, ensuring follow up on action items
- Understanding of business-to-business payments
- Knowledge of Treasury Management/Cash Management profession is helpful
- Strong verbal and written communication skills - must be able to collect information from partners, ask questions, provide feedback and lead meetings
- Microsoft Applications – Excel & PowerPoint
- Banking/ finance experience - (treasury management is helpful)
- Experience working for another large corporate entity