Work with the brightest minds at one of the largest financial institutions in the world. This is long-term contract opportunity that includes a competitive benefit package!
Our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that is not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Risk Analytics Consultant
Location: CHARLOTTE, North Carolina, 28202-1675
Term: 12 months
- Covers jobs responsible for data integrity, data aggregation, analysis and interpretation in support of the monitoring and oversight of the credit portfolio, market risk or capital.
- Delivers insights and decision strategies to maximize profits and/or asset growth, mitigate credit risk, manage operating losses and other risk exposures.
- Participate in less complex analysis and modeling initiatives, and identify opportunity for process production, data reconciliation, and model documentation improvements within Risk Management.
- Review and analyze programing models to extract data, and manipulate databases to provide statistical and financial modeling, and exercise independent judgment to guide new and existing projects with medium risk deliverables
- Coordinate and consolidate the production of monthly, quarterly, and annual performance reports for more experienced management.
- Present recommendations for resolving data reconciliation, production, and database issues.
- Exercise independent judgment while developing expertise in policy governance, risk projects, and regulatory requests.
- Collaborate and consult with peers, managers, experienced managers, compliance, including various lines of business.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- 2+ years of Risk Analytics experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education.