Come work for one of the largest insurance companies in the U.S. and help people and businesses become smarter and better prepared to protect the things that matter most to them.
Position: Research Development Specialist (Remote)
Location: California, CA 90010 - Remote
Term: 6 months
- Gathers and performs analysis of all necessary data.
- Applies creative and innovative thinking to empirical data to explore our best solutions.
- Data Modeling.
- Develops appropriate recommendations based on the results of the study or inquiry.
- Limited travel is required to educational conferences and branch visitations.
- Networks with credit union industry peer to share knowledge.
- Acts as project manager for new endeavors, coordinating the involvement of credit union departments with third party third-party consultants.
- Coordinates staff communication and training for new products and services.
- Performs limited functions as corporate historian/librarian.
- Performs other functions as assigned.
- Performs quantitative and qualitative business research including such areas as competitors’ operations.
- Research compliance issues, questions, and individual regulatory-related matters (i.e., practices, proposals, etc.), identifies regulatory compliance deficiencies and potential problems, provide guidance, and render compliance opinions in the development of alternate solutions.
- Web FOCUS. (Build queries using SQL and Understand Keys and relational tables)
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- High school diploma or equivalent. Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- 1-year experience in a member/customer service position in a consumer financial institution and 2 years of analytical research in a financial institution experience.
Even better if you have:
- VBA for MS Access skills.
- Advanced Excel, Advanced Macro development, Pivot Tables, and Graphing proficiencies.