Work with the brightest minds at one of the largest services platform institutions in the world! This is long-term contract opportunity that includes a competitive benefits package and a chance for conversion to a fulltime employee.
Role: Voice of Customer Success Manager
Contract length: 6 months with strong possibility of extension and/or conversion
Voice of Customer Success Manager is responsible for analyzing the impact of the company's NPS and other brand measures on the business.
Working closely with the Commercial Success Director, the Voice of the Customer Success Manager will partner across marketing, research, and data & analytics to better understand the impact of our Voice of the Customer (VOC) measures. The ideal candidate is experienced in running data-analysis using companies datasets and survey response data and is comfortable transforming the numbers into actionable insights for the business.
What you’ll get to do…
- Partner with VOC research team to understand the current VOC measurement approaches, including Qualtrics NPS
- Drive comprehensive data analysis to understand the impact of NPS and other metrics on customer lifetime value and churn
- Analyze historical and current data sources to identify the drivers of NPS and develop/model the impact of changes in our VOC metrics
- Explore intercorrelations/predictive relationships between various metrics/datasets
- Identify meaningful customer cohorts that differ in loyalty
- Explore the longitudinal path customers take in terms of their relationship with the company (moving from passive to promoter, etc..)
Your experience should include…
- 5+ years of experience with data analysis – SQL/Redshift experience a strong plus.
- Qualtrics experience a plus
- Using analytics tools and customer insights to understand user behavior
- Strong understanding of A|B and other testing viewpoints using scientific methods
- Strong critical thinking skills
- A results-oriented and innovative spirit to thrive in a fast-paced and results-driven environment
- Ability to execute projects with an agile cross-functional team for peak results
- Project and time management skills and the ability to run multiple projects at once
- Understand core company products
- Experience using Tableau/Excel to analyze data and create custom reports
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing or analytics or related experience.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to thrive in a high-matrixed organization.
Tools We Work With
- Google Analytics
- Data Studio
- JIRA and Confluence
- Microsoft Office Suite