Work with the brightest minds at one of the largest services platform institutions in the world! This is long-term contract opportunity that includes a competitive benefits package and a chance for conversion to a fulltime employee.
If you’re a Associate Operations Manager who wants to work for a growing company that truly cares about their employees while empowering their worldwide community of customers and entrepreneurs by giving them the help they need to grow online, please read on!
Role: Associate Operations Manager
Contract length: 8 months with strong possibility of extension and/or conversion
Our client is seeking a detail-oriented Associate Operations Manager to drive delivery of successful vendor and contractor management within the Brand, Creative & Research division.
This includes but is not limited to managing vendor onboardings, coordinating Procurement and Legal contract reviews/approvals, consolidating monthly invoices and budget forecasting, and providing support to the Operations Manager to scale up “Team Ops” department influence and key partnerships. A successful candidate will be highly detail-oriented while working in a fast-paced environment, proactive, organized, and adaptable.
Reporting to the Team Ops Operations Manager, this candidate will serve as the day-to-day central point of contact with key internal and external partners, and our client's customers to ensure process compliance.
This role will begin as an 8-month engagement with the opportunity to extend, pending performance review and department program development.
- Drive day-to-day Vendor management deliverables. Effectively lead discussions with business partners to onboard vendors, talent and company customers with appropriate paperwork. Work closely with company's Legal and Procurement to process contracts (e.g., NDAs, MSAs, SOWs and Independent Contractor Agreements) and meet key deadlines.
- The majority of Brand contracts are production based third-party vendors. This requires the role to
- 1) assist company Producers to secure compliance paperwork items such as COIs (Certificate of Insurance) by partnering with the company Treasury team for review and approvals
- 2) ensure Business Affairs’ usage right approvals.
- 3) submit a risk review for TPRM team (Third Party Risk Management).
- Provide operational contract and onboard support to Customer Talent team.
- Secure PO/SCONs and invoices for vendors/talent working closely with Procurement, Vendor Invoice and Accounting teams. Ensure payment approvals and managing any expedited payments as needed.
- Document evolved specialty payment steps, as needed.
- Maintain and update the Master Vendor tracking sheet.
- Document Team Ops’ process and procedure updates and issue meeting recaps.
- Co-lead Team Ops trainings.
- Support the Ops Manager with monthly budget deliverables, including consolidation of all vendor invoices, accrual requests and market spend re-forecasting.
- Communicate and reinforce company expense report, production credit card (P-cards) and T&E card policies with key stakeholders.
- Conduct general research for corporate assets or tools, as requested.
Skills and Abilities:
- Command of Microsoft Office Suite (Excel and PowerPoint) and key organizational tools (Ironclad or Jira, Workday, Workfront, SharePoint).
- Ability to work independently and receive minimal management oversight weekly.
- Ability to effectively drive a range of business management deliverables, including contract creation, risk assessment, budget management and vendor payments to maximize operational and financial performance.
- Strong oral and written communication skills- ability to distill project details into a digestible and persuasive format for partners, managers and leadership.
- Adaptable in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to build and leverage cross-functional relationships.
- A passion for delivering the best in customer care. Experience working with customers is a plus as this role requires interaction with company customers/talent and small business entrepreneurs on invoices and payments.
Requisite Education and Experience / Minimum Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum of 5-8 years of related work experience
- Creative agency background
- Agency or brand budget management prior experience is a plus