Grow your career as a Recruiting Operations Program Analyst with an innovative global bank in New York, NY. Long-term contract with excellent growth potential. Will be required to be onsite 2-3 days per week. Responsibilities will align with the needs of the programs whilst overseeing a variety of hiring related initiatives across the company. Will collaborate with business stakeholders, HR, Talent Acquisition, and external recruiting partners to support the successful delivery of the program.
- Deputize for Program Lead as required.
- Day-to-day ownership of program management success and delivery.
- Field staffing/recruiting related issues and escalations across the company, investigating the cause and impact, and providing resolution in a timely manner.
- Track and problem-solve any potential delays to various SOW initiatives across the firm to ensure deadlines are met and mitigating risk of extension.
- Work with third-party recruiting firms in the execution of large-scale hiring initiatives, providing program governance and delivery while partnering with Talent Acquisition and Hiring Managers.
- Support project leads across the group (as required) in their day-to-day ownership of program delivery.
- Champion program initiatives (inclusive of Low Cost Consultant program) across the business.
- Provide project/program reporting and informational updates to project leads and stakeholders as required.
- Continuously assess initiatives and introduce improvements and best practices, as needed.
- Collaborate with other program managers to promote an environment conducive to information exchange.
- 5+ years of experience in program/project management with proven success in project/program management.
- Experience in Recruiting, Staffing, or HR; RPO experience is a strong plus.
- Must have advanced Excel, PowerPoint skills.
- Prefer Smartsheet, Power BI skills.
- Prefer experience using Workday.
- Prefer experience within the financial services or another regulated industry.
- Experience supporting transformation projects and organizational change initiatives.
- Excellent quantitative and qualitative skills. Able to analyze data, draw conclusions, identify trends and issues, and diagnose root cause of issues.
- Proven experience in providing quality control and oversight, and development of dashboards and reports for a portfolio of projects.
- Track record of success in delivering high quality work in a fast paced and dynamic environment.
- Strong communications (written, verbal and interpersonal) skills, including tact, diplomacy, and ability to influence senior executives.
About our client
Our client stands as one of the world's most renowned global banks and trusted brand with over 200 years of continuously evolving financial services. Its teams provide unique insights to more than 200 million clients and enable progress all over the world. While growing your career, you will work alongside some of the smartest minds in the industry who are excited to share their knowledge and to learn from you.