Work with the brightest minds at one of the largest financial institutions in the world. This is long-term contract opportunity that includes a competitive benefit package!
Our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that is not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Records Management Consultant
Location: CHARLOTTE, North Carolina, 28202-1675
Term: 12 months
- Work with business to establish effective Records Management controls
- Provide oversight over structured eRecord processes, including electronic record code alignment and establishment of application purge capabilities
- Assisting Business with identification of unstructured records, assignment of record codes, and implementation of processes and systems to manage the information.
- Addressing gaps or inadequacies in records management controls and processes
- Facilitating Destruction of Records through Destruction Eligibility Report (DER)
- Providing oversight of physical records inventories and associated metadata
- Evaluating the applicability of Records management Policy requirements to supported businesses
- Supporting testing and audits of Records Management processes and controls
- Collaborating on Group and Business specific procedures, communication, and training
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- 2+ years of Analytics experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education.