Title: Records Admin
Term: 24 Months
Location: Fairfield, CA
Long term contract opportunity in Fairfield, CA for a Records Admin.
- Responsible for the management of the X-Ray Department organizations records.
- Assist in archiving all manufacturing records, quality control records and logs once products are released; and retrieving documents and records from the archive upon request.
- Control records inventory and maintain databases (as directed).
- Generate Nonconformance reports.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Quality Supervisor and Quality Manager.
- Familiarity with Quality Assurance in manufacturing products.
- Knowledge of document control.
- Basic computer skills (Microsoft Word and Excel).
About our client
Our client is a multibillion-dollar company that provides technologically advanced solutions for global aerospace and the defense industry. With over 68,000 employees they can continue their legacy of quality, trust, and customer service. If you want to work with the most innovative and passionate people and soar together, apply today.