Position: Full Stack Engineer with React & Node.js/Python
Location: Irving, TX
Term: 12 months
- Innovate, Research & Evaluate new technologies and tools for a quality output.
- Architect, Design and Implement ensuring scalability, performance, and security.
- Code and implement new algorithms to solve complex problems.
- Develop the technical solution and deploy to cloud instances for testing.
- Partner and collaborate with stakeholders and other technology teams.
- Integrate new API or microservices required to deliver the feature.
- Work in an Agile development environment while continuously evaluating and improving engineering processes.
- Ensure solutions are built to industry standard and follows rigid security requirements.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or related field, or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum 6+ years of experience with development using React & Node/Python Technologies.
- Good experience with API development using Node.js/Python and NoSQL.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs.
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as OAUTH, JWT.
- Experience with web frontend technologies such as HTML5, CSS3, Webpack, LESS, Bootstrap, Dust.
- Demonstrated awareness of cross-browser compatibility issues, and client-side performance.
- Very good understanding of supporting APIs, cache layers.
- Understanding of MVC / MVVM / MVP structure and development patterns.
- Experience working with AWS / Azure / Google Cloud Platform.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Well organized with a bias for action with minimal direction.
- Ravenous about learning technology and problem solving.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements.
Even better if you have:
- 3 to 5 years of experience in deploying code on S3/CloudFront, Apache HTTP, NGINX.
- Working knowledge of IoT platforms (e.g., Azure IoT Suite, AWS IoT, Google IoT Core or similar).
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Gulp, Webpack, NPM, etc.
- Experience with various UI toolkits and interaction models including responsive design.
- Experience with newer specifications of ECMAScript.
- Experience with data structure libraries (e.g., Immutable.js).
- Knowledge of isomorphic React.
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools.
- Knowledge of Microservices based architecture.
- Familiarity with code versioning Git.