Work with the brightest minds at one of the largest financial institutions in the world. This is long-term contract opportunity that includes a competitive benefit package!
Our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that is not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: RCSA Risk Controls Analyst
Location: WEST DES MOINES, Iowa, 50266
Term: 12 months
- Resource will be working within RCSA to act as a member of Quality Control team for workshop output.
- Will ensure RCSA process outline is followed.
- Ensure the listing of all risks and corresponding controls.
- Rating the effectiveness of controls that apply to their business.
- Explaining results to leadership.
- Lead cross functional teams to strategize, plan, and execute a variety of programs, services and initiatives.
- Drive accountability for assigned initiatives, limit risk exposure, and create efficiencies as appropriate.
- Review strategic approaches and effectiveness of support function and business performance.
- Perform assessments through fact finding and data requiring creative approaches to solving complex issues, and develop appropriate solutions or recommendations.
- Make decisions in highly complex and multifaceted situations requiring solid understanding of business group's functional area or products, facilitate decision making and issue resolution, and support implementation of developed solutions and plans.
- Collaborate and consult with members of the Business Execution team and team leaders to drive strategic initiatives.
- Influence, guide and lead less experienced Strategy and Execution staff within the group.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- 5+ years of Quality Control and/or audit experience with finance/banking.
- Strong knowledge of risk assessments, controls, and quality assurance processes.
- Ability to manage multiple initiatives and partner with different businesses groups.
- Able to work independently and provide leadership to teams
- Strong user of Microsoft products.
- Strong Excel skills - intermediate (pivot tables/ VLOOKUP's).
- Strong PowerPoint skills - Ability to create slides and present them to leadership.
- Creating summery of findings and presenting to leadership via MS PowerPoint.
- 5+ years of Management Consulting, Strategy Consulting, or Business Operations experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, or education.
Nice to have:
- User experience with ServiceNow (Remedy, Jira, or any related software)